|Created on||2016-02-25 01:44:00|
|Files||Together 3.5.4 MAS TNT.dmg (11.13 MB)|
Name: Together 3
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Link for more information: http://reinventedsoftware.com/together/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/together-3/id641534696?mt=12
What's New in Version 3.5.4:
- Fixed a crash that can occur on startup or when showing the tags view, when there are a lot of tags in the library.
- Fixed a problem where adding an item in a folder to a group using the Add To menu would remove it from the folder.
- Automatic naming of notes now offers three options: never, when created (default) and whenever saved. Set this in the Notes section of Previews preferences.
- The Choose Library panel now has a contextual menu to provide additional actions at startup.
- Fixed a problem where moving a web archive to a different folder can corrupt it.
- Ensure all instances of found text are highlighted in PDFs when the "Highlight search text in previews" option is on.
- Fixed a problem when showing a Quick Look preview from the Shelf would show the selected item in the main window.
- Fixed a problem where items that weren't uploaded to iCloud previously would not be attempted again when the app is restarted.
- Fixed an issue where, if a network problem occurs when storing a library in iCloud the first time, some files would be uploaded again.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
In Together 3.5, iCloud library integration has been completely rewritten to be faster, more flexible and reliable.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements