SuperTab 3.0.4 macOS
SuperTab allows you to fully customize the Mac’s built- in Command-Tab app switcher. Before SuperTab, the app switcher only gave you access to your currently active apps. With SuperTab installed, you now have access to a whole lot more when pressing Command-Tab, such as:
- Active apps
- Recent apps
- Recent documents
- Dock items
- Folder contents
- Application windows
- Any files, folders or applications
- Calendar Items
- Dropbox items
- Clipboard history
- Multiple clipboards
- Customizable screen shots
- Web site shortcuts
- Tagged items
- Finder sidebar items
- Saved spotlight searches
- Display configurations
SuperTab also gives you powerful control over your applications by allowing you to configure any application to automatically:
- Open itself to ensure it is running when users need it: during work hours, week days, week day evenings, weekend days or all the time.
- Hide itself after it has been in the background for a user-selected time period.
- Quit itself after it has been idle for a user-selected time period.
- Prevent System Sleep or Screen Saver activation when it is the foreground application.
There’s a lot more too!
- Assign custom hot keys to any file, folder or app — as well as to many actions within SuperTab.
- Preview Text, Image and PDF file contents directly within SuperTab.
- Drill down into folders to access virtually any file or folder with ease.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.supertab.me/SuperTab.html
What’s New in SuperTab 3.0.4
- Support for macOS Mojave