Graphics & Design Photography
Capture One Pro 10.0.2.23
|Created on||2017-02-03 01:57:40|
|Files||Capture_One_Pro_v10.0.2.23.rar (314.8 MB)|
Nombre: Capture One Pro
Released: February 2nd, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
Version Mac: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Crack Special K
Web Site: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Software/Capture-One-Pro/Whats-new.aspx
Capture One Pro 10 is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with accurate colors and incredible detail from more than 400 high-end cameras — straight out of the box. It offers state-of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow.
With an updated processing engine, market-leading performance and powerful new features, Capture One Pro 10 is the professional choice in imaging software. You get the highly responsive precision tools you need to create stunning images from your camera's RAW files in a time-saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
The exceptional power of the new processing engine and flexibility of Capture One Pro 10 gives you complete control over your creative process - whatever your passion.
Quality is nothing without the ability to deliver it with precision and repeatability. Capture One is developed for professionals who shoot every day and need the right tools to deliver the quality that clients demand.
The more control you have the faster you can realize your vision. Capture One Pro 10 is built on this idea - the new suite of tools allow you to create images with incredible precision.
What's new in Capture One 10.0.2 Build 23:
● Fuji lm X100F Support
● Olympus E-PL6 Support
● Fuji lm X-A3 Support
● Panasonic LX9/LX10/LX15
● Panasonic G8/G80/G81/G85
● Canon M5 Support
● Nikon 1 J5 Support
● Sony DT 18–250mm F3.5–6.3
● Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM
● Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH
● Panasonic LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH
● Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 7-14mm F4 ASPH
● Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD (EF Canon)
● Changing Lens Correction Shift makes Levels, Histogram and Curve go blank
● OpenCL Errors with Iris Graphics 540 - 2016 Macbook Pro
● Using Find and Replace Batch Rename renders existing Local Adjustments inoperable
● Fixed - Error Code 19 during batch processing (“could not load raw data”)